I finally got around to incorporating a few patches into a release for JDiff, the Java doclet I wrote years ago to generate Javadoc-like reports about the changes between two versions of a Java API. I still think it's a cool tool, in my opinion. And in the opinion of Apple, Oracle and Sun too.
I took the opportunity to rearrange all the source files to make it easier to work on, and combined all the Ant files into one big build.xml file. I noticed when I was updating the documentation that I had to tell some Java developers what Ant was in 2001, which is not the case now. I'm still trying to wrestle the repository into Subversion in SourceForge.